2018 Guatemala Trip
October 30, 2018 is the day the trip to Guatemala takes off. If you'd like more information you can email on the form here and we''ll communicate in your preferred mode. We welcome beginners and advanced because we believe people help people and friendships thrive through sharing. Our trip is limited to eight participants. You can also sign up here to be informed about future trips.
October 30- November 8, 2018
Is this You?
Are you a gypsy at heart? Curious? Flexible? Like photography?Enjoy people and making friends? We invite you to come with Karen and Sherrlyn on this exciting journey to Guatemala!
Activity Level - moderate We will walk around towns and village, some may be gravel or cobblestone. Anyplace distant we drive or use tuk tuks. Of course you can always choose to walk further or to sit something out at a local restaurant. We get up in the morning and go out in the evening to get the best photos. There's often time for a siesta and time for yourself during mid-day.
Our intention through Laughing Planet Travel is to be intentionally giving photographers. We choose to stay at local hotels rather than corporate hotels. All hotels have hot water, clean beds and food nearby. Some may even have kitchens for late night coffee drinkers.
- This Guatemala Photography Workshop is limited to 8 people with a minimum of 5.
- Includes professional photography leaders
- All hotels within Guatemala
- Rooms are double occupancy. We match solo travelers with a roommate. Your own room is an option.
- Transportation includes all ground transportation within Guatemala.
- Some meals included 4 breakfasts-2 lunches
- Not included- Airfare, your drinks, tips, or medical insurance (mandatory), tuk tuks ($1.00),boat ($8.00)
A Guatemalan storyteller and painter depicts the life of his parents and grandparents of his village. Finally at peace today but the past remains an important part of Maya history.