OPEN Guatemala Photography Trip
limited space for 8 participants.
October 30- November 8, 2017
Who is this trip for? Anyone who likes to photograph, who wants to travel, and those who like to laugh and give. We seek those who are flexible and curious.
Activity Level - moderate We will walk around towns and village, some may be gravel or cobblestone. Anyplace distant we drive or use tuk tuks. Of course you can always choose to walk further or to sit it out at a local restaurant. We get up in the morning and go out in the evening to get the best photos. There's often time for a siesta and time for yourself during mid-day.
Our intention through Laughing Planet is to be intentionally giving. We choose to stay at local hotels rather than corporate hotels to support the people of Guatemala. All hotels have hot water, clean beds and food nearby. Some may even have kitchens for late night coffee drinkers.
- This Guatemala Photography Workshop is limited to 8 people with a minimum of 5.
- Includes professional photography leader
- All hotels within Guatemala
- Rooms are double occupancy. We match solo travelers with a roommate. Your own room is an option.
- Transportation includes all ground transportation within Guatemala.
- Some meals included
- Not included- Airfare, your drinks, tips, or medical insurance (mandatory), tuk tuks ($1.00),boat ($8.00)
A Guatemalan storyteller and painter depicts the life of his parents and grandparents of his village. Finally at peace the past is an important part of Maya history.